We are excited to announce that we are reopen to in-person gatherings! Please read the information below for what to expect if you choose to join us. If you are not comfortable joining for in-person gathering you can still join in by watching our live-stream on our YouTube Channel!
Information about attending
FCC Worship Gathering Sundays 9:00am
We would like to be very clear about the process and what’s expected of our people. Here’s what we’re thinking:
1. If you plan to attend in-person worship, please wear a mask and practice social distancing. We are following the guidelines that have been laid out by the governor.
2. Our Kid's Ministry is OPEN. Please check out our Student/Kid Ministry Page for more information.
3. Adult Bible Study: "Digging Deeper," this will take place following the service in the Worship Center. We will meet Sundays till 11am.
4. Communion: We will have pre-packaged communion available before the service.
5. Offering: Feel free to use the offering baskets at the back of the Worship Center by the entry doors if you have a tithe, offering or gift you would like to donate.
Pretty simple, we just want everyone to feel safe, use good judgment and gauge the comfort level of others, and find joy in the reunion process! Please let us know if you have any questions or anything is on your mind, we are here to help! Be blessed, Leonard