We are excited to announce that we are reopen to in-person gatherings! Please read the information below for what to expect if you choose to join us. If you are not comfortable joining for in-person gathering you can still join in by watching our live-stream on our YouTube Channel!
Service Time: 9:00am
Location: Worship Center
Information about attending
FCC Worship Gathering Sundays 9:00am
We would like to be very clear about the process and what’s expected of our people. Here’s what we’re thinking:
1. If you plan to attend in-person worship, please wear a mask. We are following the guidelines that have been laid out by the governor.
2. Our Kid's Ministry is OPEN. Please check out our Student/Kid Ministry Page for more information.
3. If you have ANY misgivings about coming to church that Sunday, please stay home! We will be streaming live the Service and can also have it available on DVD if that works better. Some of you will feel obligated to come and might be tempted to do so against your feelings of unease. Please, we love you, but we want you to have permission to stay home.
4. Practice Social Distancing. You know the drill, 6ft and masks. It will be very much like the experience you have when you go to the store and notice the behavior of other people.
5. Don’t spend any more time in the hallways than necessary for entering and exiting the building. I know if you’re like me you want to talk! Please try to have conversations outside the building when that urge hits you! I will also be outside to talk to people after worship if you would like to meet and catch up or share a concern. I would love that!
6. Adult Bible Study: "Digging Deeper," this will take place following the service in the Worship Center. We will meet Sundays till 11am.
7. Communion – We will have pre-packaged communion available before the service.
8. Offering – Feel free to use the offering baskets at the back of the Worship Center by the entry doors if you have a tithe, offering or gift you would like to donate.
Pretty simple, we just want everyone to feel safe, use good judgment and gauge the comfort level of others, and find joy in the reunion process! Please let us know if you have any questions or anything is on your mind, we are here to help! Be blessed, Leonard