We are OPEN!
We would love for your Kid(s) to join us as we reopen our Kid's Ministry (PreK-5th) to in-person gathering. We will be meeting during the 9am Worship Service each week. If your Kid(s) plan to attend, here are a few things you will want to know:
- When you arrive you and your child will go into
the main worship center. Your child will be dismissed after the first
- When the children are dismissed, they will meet
a leader in the foyer outside the worship center and be led to the Fellowship
Hall (located downstairs).
- All children 3 years old and up will be asked to
wear a mask when participating in the Kid’s Ministry.
- The first time your child attends, we will
assign him/her a number. This number will correspond with a bin and folder that
has all their supplies for the day. The number will also correspond with a
space that will be designated for your child and follows all social distancing
guidelines. This number will not change week to week.
- We will not be serving breakfast at this time.
- After the Worship Service is over, we ask that you pick up your child in the Fellowship Hall (located downstairs).
If you are unable to attend in person, we still want your child to be able to continue to learn at home, so we now have access to weekly videos and parent guides. This guide will help you with an activity and prayer for each week.
We will be sending this information out in a weekly email, if you would like to be added to the list, contact the Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.