We are OPEN!
We would love for your Kid(s) to join us as we reopen our Kid's Ministry (PreK-5th) to in-person gathering. We will be meeting during the 9am Worship Service each week. If your Kid(s) plan to attend, here are a few things you will want to know:
- When you arrive you and your child will go into
the main worship center. Your child will be dismissed after the first
- When the children are dismissed, they will meet
a leader in the foyer outside the worship center and be led to the Kid's Ministry Hallway (to the right as you exit the Worship Center).
- All children 3 years old and up will be asked to
wear a mask when participating in the Kid’s Ministry.
- We will not be serving breakfast at this time.
- After the Worship Service is over, we ask that you pick up your child in the Kid's Ministry Hallway (to the right as you exit the Worship Center).
If you are unable to attend in person, we still want your child to be able to continue to learn at home, so we now have access to weekly videos and parent guides. This guide will help you with an activity and prayer for each week.
We will be sending this information out in a weekly email, if you would like to be added to the list, contact the Office at email@example.com.